- Pygame Community Bot (2020-Present), a discord bot for the Pygame Community Discord server. It can evaluate Python code on Discord in a sandbox and even provides a pygame module which lets you return pygame surfaces that’d be sent on Discord through the bot. It has a couple of other miscellaneous features too. I originally made this bot on my own with terribly written code. I now no longer work on it and its development is handed over to PygameCommunityDiscord with a couple of people contributing to it.
- Kithare (2021-Present), a Python-C++ like programming language. Still work in progress with myself having low motivation to work on it.
- ParaPac (2021), a team jam submission for the Pygame Community Summer Team Jam. Our team was very uncoordinated. The game isn’t very great with some bugs and some missing features that we didn’t manage to put in time.
- NSDL (2021), a minimal and simple SDL C++ header-only wrapper library that also works with Emscripten. I no longer will work on it and its repository is set to archived.
- bad3dengine (2020, its GitHub repository is privated), in its name. A 3D engine I tried to make in Cython with pygame. I implemented view clipping for the triangles rendered but it was badly optimized. It’s full of messy and copy pasted math code (Clipping and 3D rotation stuff) which I had no idea how it does its job back then.
- BadZBuffer3DEngine (2020, its GitHub repository is privated), in its name too. A 3D engine I tried to make in C++ with SFML without OpenGL or any GPU use. I also implemented the Z buffering on my own which turned out horrible and full of bugs. Although, I did learn a couple of stuff while making it and ways to improve if I was to make another 3D engine from scratch in the future.
There were also many failed projects or basic prototypes I made back then which isn’t listed here